Currency: The timeliness of the information
- This was published in 2012 by the Brain and Heart Connection
- Yes, just recently in this year
- This article acquires current information, and is very up to date considering it is a medical article.
- Yes, the links are very functional
Relevance: The importance of the information for your needs.
- Yes, this article relates to my EE topic because I was thinking about making my topic in the science section and option.
- The intended audience is people who are having medical problems. It is also promoting their organization.
- The information is at an adult information rather than for children.
- Yes, my other sources are very appropriate as well but i wanted more than one source.
- Yes I would be very comfortable citing this source in my EE paper.
Authority: The source of the information
- The author is Martin A. Samuels and the website is sponsored by The American Heart Association
- Yes the author is a doctor and an expert in the field
- Yes you can contact the author through the American cross website
- http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/116/1/77.full the website is .org
Accuracy: The reliability, truthfulness and correctness of the content.
- The information comes from a doctor and expert who works at the American Cross Federation
- It has been approved from the Federation
- Yes, I can verify most of the information from personal experience and personal knowledge
- The language seems very legit and accurate
- There are no spelling error or grammar mistakes
Purpose: The reason the information exists.
- The purpose of the information is to inform people about the situation and help them with medical problems.
- The information is facts there are no opinion or propaganda